Wednesday, December 18, 2013

More Pictures





Hopefully you will be able to see how the headlight moved into the engine, that the alternator is crushed and the engine isn't supported at all anymore, since the frame has bent.



The trunk won't close all the way, but this truly is the best of all the damage done to this car, in all it's miles and years.




A few better perspective pictures, to show how far in the headlight is and where the engine used to be as compared to where it is now.

**Also, I currently have a rental car, a 2013 Hyundai Accent which I adore. I'm going to be so sad when I have to give that back. I'm allowed to take it to NY, so I won't ruin my Christmas plans. Things are turning around a bit, but I don't know how I'll replace the Corolla at this point in time. But it will work itself out.**

No comments:

Post a Comment