Monday, December 16, 2013

Beyonce is the Queen

For those of you who are living under a rock (jk, jk), Beyonce released an album on December 13th at midnight, without promoting it at all. It has sold 828,773 copies worldwide in just three days, as reported by Apple, and is the number one album in 104 countries. Basically, Beyonce is the queen. No one, in my opinion, can get on her level. I obviously have bought it, as much as I'm going on about it. And I can't stop listening to it. I just love it so much, and I love her. This is quickly turning into a post about my lady crush on Beyonce, but whatever. So far, my favorites are Pretty Hurts, Partition, Flawless, and Blue. I think they're on YouTube by now, so give them a listen and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool that she did that with no promotion at all. Why we love Beyonce: because she can SING!!! I love your passion for her, Kaitlin.

    ReplyDelete