Saturday, December 21, 2013

Found: Another Work of Art via Tumblr

you fell in love as soon as we met
but i fell for you seven days before that
i glanced at you for three seconds and you blew me away
and over six hundred thousand seconds later
when i thought i had collected my confidence
you had already initiated conversation
i had never seen such an elegant being
i was in awe in every sense of the word
i was like a puzzle just shy of one million pieces
and my train of thought was the only one missing
you fill my chest with the sweetest air i have ever felt
yet i think if you take one more breath from my lungs
they will cave and infatuate themselves with my heart
we spoke again three weeks later (i think)
nothing could have stopped the stuttering of my words
i didn't know what it was about you
maybe it was your light vanilla scent
or your vibrant smile and autumn eyes
but you were beyond captivating and gorgeous
you were mine and i was yours
this was it
i love you,
i love you,
i love you.

h.c.

I'm not sure who H.C. is, but this was too beautiful not to share.

1 comment: