Saturday, October 12, 2013

NaNoWriMo

So for those who might not know what that is, NaNoWriMo is short for National Novel Writing Month, (November). And I just signed up. I'm excited, but also a bit apprehensive. I want to further the writing that I do in class and turn it into a novel. I have to write 50,000 words in just the month of November, so filling in the blanks from where my writing jumps from one subject to the next is what I'm going to do, since the writings I've already completed don't count. I'm hoping that by telling all of you here will keep me motivated and will make me want to write in my spare time. This project will give me something to do, something to focus my writing towards. And maybe I'll get a book out of it. Who knows, right?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! I would love to do this someday! Maybe you can post excerpts from what you are writing. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome! I want to do it. We could do it together! Maybe I should assign it to everyone. Just kidding. But I really might want to do it with you - I'll research it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, that is SO cool. I want to research it, too. I mean, I doubt I have time to participate this November, but I really hope you do it and I hope we get to see some of it!!

    ReplyDelete