Friday, October 17, 2014

Study Abroad in Italy

So since I've transferred to Castleton, I've had many exciting opportunities. The one I am most excited about right now is my upcoming study abroad in Rome for Spring 2015. I have been officially accepted. I just can't wait to go. (Can it be January 19th now? Pretty please...?)

I am doing a bit of fundraising so I can lower the amount of loans I have to take out, as well as pay for some everyday expenses that will come up while I'm abroad. Please check out the link below if you're interested in helping out or by learning more about myself and the program I am studying through.

Here is the link for my fundraiser. I was also picked to be Abroad101's Student of the Week. Here is that article.

Thanks,

Kaitlin

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your journey, Kaitlin! What an amazing adventure you are about to embark on. I hope you are able to keep up your blog from time to time so I can get just a pinch of the experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, I just posted the link for the blog that I'm required to keep updated when I'm in Italy. Please check it out! I plan on posting all sorts of pictures while I'm there. :) Happy Holidays!

      Delete